Lund University hosts the most comprehensive and multi-disciplinary research on Sustainable City Development and Urban Sustainability issues in Sweden today. This research is carried out at almost every faculty at the University and covers ecological, social, technological and economic aspects of the research area.
Urban arena at Lund University gathers, presents, and informs people about the research, the education and other activities at the University related to sustainable urban development. Lund University Urban Arena gathers and communicates this research, as well as Lund University’s undergraduate education and other activities related to sustainable urban development. It also links researchers from different faculties and disciplines.
Research at Lund University deals with:
- Urban space, design and built environment
- Social relations, culture and consumption
- Health and well-being
- Climate, energy systems and resource flows
- Urban blue green infrastructure
- Mobility, transport and accessibility
- Governance, participation, planning and innovation