A sustainable student life
There are many ways to get involved in sustainability issues at Lund University as a student. Join student organisations, attend events and learn more about what you can do as an individual. Don't forget to subscribe to the Sustainably Forum Newsletter for monthly updates on research and events within sustainability at Lund University.
Tips for a sustainable student life
- Sustainable Lund Online Guide – sustainablelund.wordpress.com
A guide set up by students with ideas and tips on how to live sustainably in Lund.
- Try out new vegetarian dishes. All student restaurants and cafes at Lund University offer vegetarian options.
- Invest in a bike. Lund is well suited for biking, and you can reach all places around town by bike. There are many second-hand bike shops, as well as different facebook-groups where you can find bikes for cheap.
- Recycle your waste. Learn how to separate your waste.
Waste separation guidelines – luaccommodation.lu.se
- In case you are struggling or want to speak with someone, Lund University offers health services for students for free.
Student Healt Centre – lunduniversity.lu.se
Lunds Fontänhus – lundsfontanhus.se
Student organisations within sustainability
Are you a student and want to engage in sustainability issues? We have collected some sustainability initiatives that students at Lund University are involved in.
Open lectures, seminars and other arenas for sustainability discussions and collaborations.
Sustainability Forum student network
Join our Facebook group if you are a sustainability interested student at Lund University. Examples of content are sustainability related events, initiatives, information, jobs and internships and discussions about sustainability at Lund University.