Sustainability Week in Lund
Sustainability week is an annual event in Lund organised as a joint venture by Lund University and Lund municipality. The Sustainability week serves as a platform for bringing together ideas, for cross-disciplinary collaborations, for raising public awareness and for inspiring sustainable change.
Next Sustainability week will be held 17-22 April, 2023.
About the Sustainability week
- A yearly event with a programme of around 50 events held in and around Lund, and online.
- The events include lectures, workshops, guided tours, exhibitions and more – all with a sustainability theme, both ecological, social and economic sustainability.
- All events are arranged by people with a connection to Lund University and Lund municipality – with the aim to both communicate the sustainability work and research being done, but also to inspire engagement within these issues, and encourage collaboration.
- Everyone is welcome to attend events during the week, but some events might have a target group such as students, professionals, adults or children.
- All events are free.
Please contact our project managers if you have any questions regarding the week.
Project manager, Lund University
stina [dot] lundkvist [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se
Communication strategist, Lund Municipality
erika [dot] frimanson [at] lund [dot] se
Contact for students
ronja [dot] karvinen [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se (subject: H%C3%A5llbarhetsveckan%202023)
clara [dot] tollin [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se
Check-list for arranging an event
If you are interested in arranging an event, here are some things to think about to get started with the planning:
- Topic: Which sustainability issue would you like to address and present in your event?
- Target group: Who would you like to reach? A general public, professionals, students, adults, children etc.
- Format: Which type of event works best for the topic and target group? Seminar, workshop, panel discussion, exhibition, guided tour, quiz etc.
- Venue: Where do you plan to have the event? Contact us if you need help with this.
- Collaboration: Would you like to collaborate outside of your organisation, or do you need panelists or moderators for your event? Contact us if you need help with this.
- Marketing: The Sustainability Week will be marketed as a general event by us, but think about how you can reach your specific target group for your event.
For questions and interest to arrange an event, contact the project managers!
The registration of interest for arranging an event is closed for this year.