Call for abstracts
Lund University Research Conference Knowledge for Sustainable Development – How to make impact
We welcome researchers at Lund University to submit their research contributions relating to sustainable development. The research contributions will be presented orally during the thematic parallel sessions or as a poster.
The deadline for abstract submission has passed.
At this conference, we ask researchers at Lund University for research contributions that relate to sustainable development. You may indicate a preference to give a 10 minute oral presentation of your research during one of the parallel sessions, or to contribute with a poster. Please note that only one abstract contribution as lead author will be accepted (you can contribute to more than one as co-author).
The research contributions will be evaluated by the scientific committee. Contributions received after the submission deadline cannot be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the programme. Submission of an abstract or a poster does not guarantee its acceptance. By submitting a contribution, the author authorises the organisers to publish his/her contribution during the conference. Presenting authors are acting on behalf and with consent of all authors of the contribution.
All presenters of accepted abstracts are expected to register at the conference website.
Notification of abstract contribution acceptance is September 28.
The scientific contributions will be evaluated by a scientific committee, with members from the Lund University Research Board, the Sustainability Forum steering committee, and researchers at Lund University.
- Barbara Barrow, Senior Lecturer, Centre for Languages and Literature
- Britta Sjöstedt, Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Law
- Heiner Linke, Professor, Department of Physics
- Johannes Persson, Professor, Department of Philosophy
- Jörgen Dahlqvist, Playwright and director, PhD candidate, Malmö Theatre Academy, Faculty of Fine and Performing Arts
- Karin Johansson, Professor, Malmö Academy of Music
- Lars J Nilsson, Professor, Department of Technology and Society
- Lena Halldenius, Professor, Human Rights Studies
- Matthew Scott, Researcher, Raoul Wallenberg Institute of Human Rights and Humanitarian Law
- Monika Class, Senior Lecturer, Centre for Languages and Literature
Register to the conference
The registration to join the conference is closed.
Time for the event
7 November 2023 08:30 to 17:00
Invited are researchers associated with Lund University, as well as other researchers, stakeholders, and students who wish to join the discussions and share their views and learn more about research conducted at Lund University.
stina [dot] lundkvist [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se (stina[dot]lundkvist[at]cec[dot]lu[dot]se)
The conference is organised by the Research Board in collaboration with the Sustainability Forum at Lund University.