We are looking for a student employee
Your tasks include maintaining a good contact with student organizations at Lund University, as well as helping with planning and implementation of the Sustainability Week in April 2019 and other arrangements during the year. In addition, there is room for working on issues that engage you. You will gain a great insight in the University's work in various sustainability issues. Good written and oral proficiency in English is required.
Beneficial qualifications and experience
- Experience of communication work in social media and web
- Experience of planning, coordinating and implementing events
- Documented engagement in sustainability issues and knowledge about the Sustainable Development goals
Payment 137 SEK / hour. The employment is on average 5 hours per week, from november 2018 and during spring and autumn semester 2019. The working hours are decided in consultation with the Sustainability Forum, there may be more hours for certain weeks and fewer others. You should have at least one year remaining of your studies and need to be available both in spring and autumn semester 2019.
Are you interested?
Email jenny [dot] hansson [at] cec [dot] lu [dot] se at Lund University's Sustainability Forum at the latest 30 September. We need following info in an email or attached CV:
- What you would like to contribute with
- Your name, address and social security number (required for the employment contract)
- What you study
- Previous work experience and non-profit engagement