Jury and judging criteria
Judging Panel for the spring case competition 2016:
- Matilda Håkansson, Quality & Environment Manager at Godsinlösen
- Helena Eriksson, Communications Manager at NSR (Nordvästra Skånes Renhållnings AB)
- Nina Waltré, Manager for the eco-label Good Environmental Choice (Bra Miljöval) in the area of insurances and finance at The Swedish Society for Nature Conservation (Svenska Naturskyddsföreningen)
- Håkan Rodhe, Associate Professor & Director of External Relations at IIIEE - International Institute of Industrial Environmental Economics - Lund University
- Joakim Grina – Advisor & social entrepreneur, SoPact at Lund University - a startup accelerator for social ventures
- Henrik Svensson, Incubator Manager at Venture Lab - Lund University´s platform to encourage entrepreneurship among students and recent graduates
Peter Stigson, Head of Section for Sustainable Strategies and Resources at COWI, a consulting group offering a 360° approach to sustainability solutions
Does this idea incorporate key concepts of sustainability and circular economy? Would it help solve the environmental issue(s) described in the case?
How well does the idea incorporate key concepts of sustainability?
Is this idea new, radical, and does it confront the roots of the problem?
Does it propose a new way to view, approach, or solve the problem?
Is there an interesting new product, service, perception, or management method suggested?
- Incorporation of Multiple Disciplines
Does the idea examine the issue through more than one scope or perspective?
Did the team or individual analyse the issue holistically and provide a versatile, clear, pragmatic solution?
Does the idea solve the main case issue and provide other social, economic, or benefits?
Does the idea have any large barriers or unaddressed economic issues?
Could the idea be feasible for the company as well as consumers?
- Scalability & Flexibility
Could the idea be transferred to other cases?
Is the idea adaptable to changes over time, in markets, across demographics, and in different geographic or economic settings?