The Lund University Sustainability Forum forms a bridge between society and academia in the sustainability areas. The Sustainability Forum supports researchers and research groups concerning communication and dialogue, and provides a channel for stakeholders seeking collaboration, research support and information from LU.
LU Sustainability Forum
- develops, promotes and supports exchange within the University and between the University and society in the field of sustainability, including climate, energy, ecosystem services, water issues, efficient resource management and sustainable community development
- coordinates and strengthens the University’s efforts in the competition for grants from the cross-faculty calls in sustainability areas
- develop structures for, and support networks, between researchers and students at LU within the sustainability areas.
- strengthens Lund University as an incubator for innovation, green leadership and entrepreneurship in cooperation with Climate-KIC@LU
- strategic support to the Lund University Environment Director
A steering committee has the overall responsibility for the Sustainability Forum. It has a broad composition of representatives from different parts of Lund University, as well as student and external representatives. The organization is headed by a director appointed by the Vice-Chancellor at Lund University.
- Bengt Holgersson, Chairman
- Henrik Smith, Professor, Centre for Environmental and Climate Research
- Susanne Arvidsson, Associate Professor, School of Economics and Management
- Emily Boyd, Professor, LUCSUS
- Kristina Jönsson, Associate Professor, Faculty of Social Sciences
- Lena Neij, Professor, International Institute for Industrial and Environmental Economics
- Claes Nilén, Environmental Manager, Lund University
- Annika Nilsson, Professor, Faculty of Law
- Lars J Nilsson, Professor, Faculty of Engineering, LTH
- Johannes Persson, Professor, Faculties of Humanities and Theology
- Anna Rignell-Hydbom, Associate Professor, Faculty of Medicine
- Oddvar Fiskesjö, Region Skåne
- Katarina Skalare, Sustainability Consultant at Hållbart by Skalare
- Maria Sundström, Student Representative 2018